It’s that time of year again…the fiscal year, that is! And we’d like your help in meeting our giving goals for the end of it. For just $10 each month, you can help us maintain UMBC’s status as a hub for research, innovation, and undergraduate teaching:
- For the cost of a movie ticket, you could help send a student to an out-of-state research conference.
- For the cost of two soy lattes, you could contribute to one of our many need- and merit-based scholarship funds for undergraduates.
- For the cost of half a tank of gas, you could help update our classrooms with state-of-the-art equipment.
- For the cost of a dozen donuts, you could help fund undergraduate research grants and student initiatives.
Please consider donating by June 30, because even the smallest gift can be so powerful. Here’s how you can give today:
- ONLINE: You can either visit our crowd funding site to give to individual departments and initiatives, or our traditional giving site. Setting up a recurring gift is convenient, customizable, and environmentally friendly.
- BY CHECK: Please make checks payable to the UMBC Foundation and mail to UMBC Foundation, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250
Thank you in advance for your contribution!